Version 1.5.8, January 10, 2022
- Improvement: Better handling for custom decimal and thousands separator currency settings.
- Improvement: The size of the price metabox input field has been increased.
- Improvement: The admin metabox markup has been reworked for improved responsiveness.
- Fix: Bonus item metadata was being unnecessarily saved.
- Fix: Cart occasionally not showing bonus item text when it should.
- Fix: Unable to remove a bonus item from a product.
- Dev: Update how licensing is instantiated.
Version 1.5.7, September 27, 2021
- Fix: Deprecation notice in PHP 8.
- Fix: Improve user input sanitization.
- Fix: Update header to use
Version 1.5.6, January 7, 2021
- Fix: "Undefined variable: button_text" when displaying custom price input on the front-end.
- Fix: Bonus item could be added to cart twice under some circumstances.
- Tweak: Remove set width from custom price input field.
- Tweak: Update plugin author to "Sandhills Development, LLC".
- Tweak: Increase the width of admin "Min" input field for improved readability.
Version 1.5.5, February 23, 2018
- New: Added translation files
- Fix: Translation files not loaded
Version 1.5.4, September 18, 2017
- Fix: Plugin updater should not be loaded on the frontend
Version 1.5.3, August 31, 2017
- Removed additional list item in variable pricing for "name your price"
- Show name your price option for each variable price option selected
- Ensure only purchased variable price option file is sent
- Display option name when custom price is used for variable pricing
Version 1.5.2, April 19, 2017
- Fixed: Stripe Checkout errors when Buy Now and variable pricing are enabled
- Fixed: erroneous display of "- custom price" as a purchased price option of a product
- Fixed: minimum price not working when comma is used as price separator
- Fixed: purchase button custom text not sticking while switching through price options
Version 1.5.1, August 16, 2016
- Fixed: issue with minimum price error not showing when set below 1.00
- Tweaked: Localize strings in JS to make translation possible
Version 1.5, March 15, 2016
- Fix buy now button
- Fix display of default price, if set to EDD
- Fix display of button text
- Tweak markup to be consistent with EDD
Version 1.4.2, August 20, 2015
- Improve translation-ready strings
Version 1.4.1, July 18, 2015
- Prevent display of default price if set as zero
Version 1.4, June 29, 2015
- New feature: Add support for default price
- Fix: Download doesn't show when variable pricing is enabled
- Fix: PHP undefined index notices
- Fix: Change "bonus items" to singular to avoid confusion
- Fix: Change logic for checking if EDD is active
Version 1.3.7, September 30, 2014
- Fixed some compatibility issues with EDD v2.1+
Version 1.3.6, May 22, 2014
- Fix bug with buy now (direct to checkout)
- Version 1.3.5, March 8, 2014
Allow custom text to be entered when using shortcode (requires EDD 1.9.7+).
Version 1.3.4, February 4, 2014
Fix zero price bug
Allow button text to be changed regardless of the download price
Version 1.3.3, January 15, 2014
Fix JS bug
Update license handler
Add check for EDD activation
Version 1.3.2, December 30, 2013
Fix PHP notices
Fix payment history/email display issues
Version 1.3.1, December 2, 2013
Fix bug with continuous loop
Take into account the currency position when entering a custom price
Update translation functions
Hide min price if it\'s zero
Fix PHP notice
Add ability to change \"Free - Purchase\" text when no price is set for a download
Add ability to specify a custom price via the URL e.g. /downloads/custom-price/?cp_price=9.99
Version 1.3.0, October 31, 2013
Fix compatibility issues with EDD 1.8+
Introduce ability to add a bonus item to cart if certain conditions are met
Add compatibility for Buy Now downloads (straight to gateway)
Localize currency and add to cart text for better compatibility
Fix issue with download price being set to zero with 1.7+
Fixed compatibly issue with EDD 1.7
This update requires EDD version 1.6.4
Fix issue with tax calculations
Add support for European currency formats
Fixed an issue with entering \'0\' in the price.
Fix bug with downloads not working correctly when custom pricing is disabled.
Fix bug with multiple custom prices on one page.
Show error if custom price is lower than minimum price on none variable pricing downloads.
Set download price to minimum price as fall-back instead of product price.
Allow customers to enter a pay-what-you-want price.
This extension adds an option to each download product that lets you enable a “custom” or “pay-what-you-want” price so customers can enter the amount they wish to pay. This is excellent for donation type products.
Along with enabling custom prices, you can also set a minimum amount for each product.
Check “Enable custom pricing” in the Download Configuration (under pricing options). Enter a minimum amount (optional).
Requires Easy Digital Downloads version 1.9.5 or later.