PayPal Adaptive Payments
This plugin connects Easy Digital Downloads to the versatile PayPal Adaptive Payments gateway. With the PayPal Adaptive Payments gateway integration, you can easily split payments with up to 6 different receivers at the same time. You can set each receiver up with a specific percentage of the payment within the settings for this gateway. You can also determine whether you would like to use chained or parallel payments.
Note: if you are wishing to use PayPal Adaptive Payments for crowd funding, please see PayPal’s policies on crowd funding sites.
Users who purchased PayPal Adaptive Payments, also purchased:
Purchase 3 or more extensions at once for an instant 10% discount.
Version 1.2.4 - October 25, 2014
- Fix: Issue with timezones after time changes
Version 1.2.3 - August 26, 2014
- Fix: Issue with invalid email when trying to make a purchase
Version 1.2.2 - March 25, 2014
- Fix: Fees Payer variable missing on Preapproval api call
Version 1.2.1, November 5, 2013
- Fixed: fatal error during EDD upgrade
Version 1.2 - October 28, 2013
- New: Preapproval and Payment tokens to prevent the need for IPN
- New: Additional logging for payments and preapprovals
- Update: Remove unnecessary Meta Tags
- Update: Language files
- Fix: Issue where sender email was blank
- Fix: Incorrect filter name for filtering receivers
Version 1.1.4 - October 21, 2013
- Fixed a bug with cancelling payments before going through with the payment.
Version 1.1.3 - September 9, 2013
- Fixed an issue with the cart contents not getting emptied.
Version 1.1.2 - July 10, 2013
- Fixed: Fatal error: Cannot access empty property
Version 1.1.1 - June 20, 2013
- New: Added additional gateway errors.
- Fix: Conflicts with EDD 1.6+.
Version 1.1 - June 2, 2013
- New: Introduce separate preapproval processing function for use with other extensions.
- Fix: Make sure there are no errors even when PayPal marks a payment as success.
- Added an option to set who pays the payment fees.
- Initial release.