Shopping cart is empty upon checkout-

Home Forums Basic Support Shopping cart is empty upon checkout-

This topic is: resolved

These forums are closed to new replies / tickets. Please open a support ticket from our new Support page.

Joe Nocc

Shopping cart is empty upon checkout- I read about fixing the Absolute path in the php.ini file but do not know the steps to follow to do this successfully. Could you help? I can access the php.ini or could give access to the php directory. This is a II6 Web Server. 2003.

Sean Davis

Hi, Joe. Could you please go to Downloads > Tools > System Info and paste the contents here?

Michelle Grant

Hello I also need these instructions : )

Sean Davis

Michelle, is it that your cart is empty on checkout?

Michelle Grant

Yes unfortunately so… can I post in this thread as it seems the same issue or do I need my own? I am just about to try the troubleshooting in this post and have spoken with the IT people in Australia (not hugely helpful, as they are contacting the hosting company for me)

Cart was intermittently empty and now always empty.

Sean Davis

Michelle, after trying the troubleshooting, if you still have issues go ahead and start your own ticket. It’s much easier to manage that way.

Michelle Grant

Starting one now, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This ticket is resolved. To continue this ticket or to report a similar issue, please open a ticket from our new Support page.

Error: Please enter a valid email address

Error: Invalid email

Error: Please enter your first name

Error: Please enter your last name

Error: Please enter a username

Error: Please enter a password

Error: Please confirm your password

Error: Password and password confirmation do not match