Our Stripe Payment Gateway has just been updated to version 2.4.
This update resolves a few minor issues and introduces some changes necessary for the upcoming release of Recurring Payments 2.4.
The biggest change in this release is the new requirement of PHP 5.3.3 or later. We have updated the Stripe PHP library to 3.9.0 (the latest as of this time) and it has a strict requirement of PHP 5.3.3 or later. If your site is not running PHP 5.3.3 or later, please contact your hosting company about updating it right away.
- New: Updated settings to use sub-sections available in Easy Digital Downloads 2.5+
- New: Added a German translation
- New: Added support for upcoming Recurring Payments 2.4 release
- Tweak: Updated Stripe PHP libraries to 3.9.0
- Tweak: Set minimum PHP version to 5.3.3
- Fix: “Refund Charge in Stripe” was not localized for translation
- Fix: One time purchases could change the default payment method of customers in Stripe
- Fix: Removed soon-to-be deprecated get_currentuserinfo() function