2Checkout Payment Gateway
2Checkout is a premier, global payment processor that allows you to process payments in more than 15 languages and more than 20 different currencies.
This payment gateway allows you to connect Easy Digital Downloads to your 2Checkout account and process payments nearly anywhere in the world.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Does this 2Checkout plugin support on-site purchases?
Yes it does. You can process credit / debit cards on-site or send customers off site and allow them to complete their purchase on 2Chcekout.com
Does this 2Checkout Payment Gateway support the Recurring Payments extension?
Not at this time, but support will be added in the future.
Does this plugin support Inline checkout?
Not at this time but support will be added in the future.
Which countries does 2Checkout NOT support?
2Checkout is available in every country except the following: Cuba, Iran, Myanmar/Burma, North Korea, Sudan, Syria.
Does 2Checkout require that my site have an SSL certificate?
If you use On-site purchases and process credit / debit cards, yes, you must have an SSL certificate. If you use the off-site purchase processing and direct all customers to the 2Checkout site to complete the purchase so all sensitive information is handled on the secure 2Checkout servers, so no SSL certificate is required.
Version 1.3.1, September 1, 2015
- Fixed a bug with negative fees not being shown as discounts on Checkout
Version 1.3, August 20, 2015
- Added supported for processing credit / debit cards on site.
Version 1.2.1, July 16, 2015
- Fix: improved md5 hash verification to resolve pending payments issue
Version 1.2, July 14, 2015
- Rebuilt the plugin from scratch to improve code quality and reliability
- Added support for 2Checkout INS system for marking payments as complete
- Added support for automatically marking payments as refunded when refunded in 2Checkout
- Added support for automatically marking payments as revoked when flagged as fraud in 2Checkout
- Added support for linking the Transaction ID in View Order Details to the Sales details page in 2Checkout
- Added full support for 2Checkout sandbox accounts
- Added improved itemization during purchase
Version 1.1.1, June 30, 2014
Fixed a bug with the improper currency being displayed on the purchase screen.
Version 1.1, December 2, 2013
Added support for Buy Now buttons.
Bug fix with marking payments as complete.