Sandhills Development, LLC fully embraces the open source philosophy and understands that a necessary consequence of that philosophy includes that our free and open source code can be used in ways that we cannot control or predict. However, we reserve the right to refuse our services (our licensing, priority support, and any affiliated services) to any organization at our sole discretion. Part of our commitment to building a people-first company, is ensuring that our services are never used in a way that would promote hate, violence, or racial intolerance.
We will provide instruction and/or supporting documentation regarding setup, configuration, and technical troubleshooting as it pertains to our products. We do not provide support for third-party integrations and may ask that you disable these add-ons to better assist you. We do not provide customizations, development assistance, or guidance on how to change the functionality of a product outside of its intended use.
- Easy Digital Downloads is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Sandhills Development, LLC.
- Easy Digital Downloads or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
https://easydigitaldownloads.com/support to request your purchase information.
Easy Digital Downloads extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for extension licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Easy Digital Downloads extension license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Easy Digital Downloads website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the Easy Digital Downloads extensions you have purchased.
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have not purchased the All Access Pass. Refunds will not be granted to purchases of the All Access Pass.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
14. Affiliate Disclosure
Effective as of 18 June 2018
On occasion, we will promote products or services (in other places on our website or in emails) that we have investigated and genuinely feel will deliver value to you. If and when we choose to promote other products and services, we believe in the service and value they can provide to you, not because we earn a commission. It is at your discretion whether you choose to purchase that product or service, and only if you purchase through our link will we receive compensation.