- choose Buy Now or Add to Cart buttons
- customize action button text
- allow potential customer cart saving
- support registered user or guest checkout
- require agreement of terms before purchase
- maintain a separate record for each customer
- view, edit, or delete any customer record
- track customer lifetime value and activity
- link customer records to user profiles
- create customer account page
- choose flat rate or percentage based
- specify products to include or exclude
- set automated start and end dates
- require minimum cart total for discount use
- limit discount usage by count or user
- view earnings by date range and category
- filter reports by specific product
- track collected taxes by year
- export store data to CSV file
- monitor download, sales, & API request logs
Tara Claeys – Design TLC
EDD support is helpful and responsive!
Justin Dike – PoolDues.com
EDD is the first thing we install after WordPress itself. It’s essential to every one of our client’s websites!
Developers and external applications can take advantage of a complete RESTful API that provides easy access to sales and product information in either jSON or XML format.
Record payment records of every transaction in your system and use the familiar Payment History interface to see key details about payments, resend purchase receipts, and much more.
File download logs
View everything there is to know about customer file downloads from your system. You will have access to details such as download dates & times, IP address, and attached payment record.
File access control
All product files are restricted to authorized customers only. No configurations is required. You may also set the file download limit and download link expiration.
Customer account page
Through the use of a single shortcode, output an entire purchase history table that is only viewable by logged in customers. Unauthorized users will not have access.
An evolving software tool is only as good as its support. Our dedicated team ensures that all customers have access to free, timely support with no strings attached.
While Easy Digital Downloads is a full eCommerce platform, the true power lies in its extensibility. With hundreds of available extensions, you can tailor EDD to your needs. View all extensions.
Payment gateways are an absolute must for eCommerce businesses to securely process payments. EDD supports the industry's most popular payment processors and several more. View payment gateways.
For most online businesses, refunds are inevitable and processing refunds can be a daunting task. With select payment gateways, EDD makes processing refunds a hassle-free experience.
Affiliate system integration
The limitness nature of digital products makes affiliate integration an attractive component. EDD is fully supported by AffiliateWP right out of the box. View AffiliateWP.
Mailing list integration
Build relationships with your customers by keeping in touch with them after the purchase. Using our newsletter extensions, connect EDD to you favorite email marketing service tool. View newsletter extensions.
External file storage
Not a day goes by that EDD is not actively developed. Issue logging, bug fixing, and feature enhancements are a daily occurance for the development team and supporting contributors.
Open sourced & GPL
As a platform built on WordPress, EDD is licensed under GPLv3. To go a step further, EDD is also an open-source software with a dedicated community of developers and contributors.
While there are hundreds of extensions available for use, being extensible means the options are limitless. Actions, filters, and smart coding make EDD a developer-friendly platform.
The effects of site design on customer behavior are well-known. EDD plays its role by including a base style that looks great as-is, but is also ready to integrate with any WordPress theme.