Offer your customers a discount for sharing products
Ever wanted to offer your customers a discount for sharing or liking products on your website? This plugin does exactly that. It also allows you to share standard posts and pages, and products from a completely different post/page on your website. By turning off the discount functionality altogether, you can also use it as a simple sharing tool.
How it works
The plugin listens for events triggered by the various social networks. When it detects that a user has shared or liked your product, the discount is instantly applied, and a customizable thanks title and message is shown; all without the page refreshing.
By default, the sharing buttons will be shown automatically after the content on all your products. By using the included shortcode you can fine tune the placement on a per product basis, or even include the sharing buttons on posts and/or pages.
Take a closer look
- Instantly applies discount after user has shared, no page refresh necessary
- Supports the Like feature for Facebook
- Supports sharing for Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Customise sharing title and message
- Customise title and message when product is shared (thanks message)
- Download/post/page sharing
- Fully localized/ready for translation
- Shortcode with custom parameters ( custom post/page/download ID, tweet message, sharing title, sharing message)
- See which product/post/page was shared on each purchase from EDD’s view order details page
- Customise the button styles for each social network
Note on Twitter: On November 20th 2015 Twitter changed the way the “Tweet” button works. As a result, the discount is now applied when the “Tweet” button is clicked (not when the tweet is published).
Gain access to these related extensions and 51 more by purchasing All Access Pass
Adds better handling for free downloads