Mijireh is a fully PCI compliant, secure hosted checkout page that works with a large variety of payment gateways. The Mijireh extension makes it possible to securely accept credit card payments with a wide variety of payment gateways such as Authorize.net, Stripe, eWay, SagePay, PayPal, BrainTree and others. Now you can use any payment gateway you want on a fully PCI compliant server with the FREE plugin!
Why use Mijireh?
Quick Answer: Your design, use any payment gateway you want, and meet all the requirements for your website to be PCI compliant.
Mijireh provides a fully PCI compliant, secure hosted checkout page with complete control of the design.Mijireh takes care of all the PCI compliance and security issues for your website. Here is a list of some of the things Mijireh provides that you would otherwise need to get on your own if you didn’t use Mijireh:
- SSL certificate
- IP address
- 2 Factor Server Authentication
- Encrypted Access Channels (disable FTP)
- Virtual Private Network
- Security Scans
- Log file monitoring
- Redundant Firewall Protection
- Continuous Vulnerability Monitoring
- Managed Antivirus Protection
- Application & Database Server Isolation
- Redundant DoS/DDoS Mitigation
- Monitored Intrusion Detection
- Proactive OS Security Patches
- and more…
Page Slurp is an easy, one click, way to get your entire theme design hosted securely on Mijireh’s fully PCI compliant servers. When you install this Mijireh WordPress plugin extension for Easy Digital Downloads, a private page is created called Mijireh Secure Checkout. Design that page however you’d like. Add any content to the page you want, even use a custom page template if you want, or, just leave it like it is. Then click the Slurp This Page button. All your images, css, html, etc. will all be slurped onto the secure Mijireh servers. Want to change your design? No problem, slurp your page as often as you want.
- Download, install, and activate the plugin in WordPress
- Create a Mijireh account
- Enter your Mijireh store access key in the Mijireh settings panel in Easy Digital Downloads
Gateway built by Benjamin Rojas.