Recapture tracks when carts are abandoned on your store, then lets you send recovery emails to encourage the customers who abandoned these carts to complete the purchase. These carts are lost opportunities for your EDD store.
Recapture has already helped merchants generate over $150,000,000 in additional revenue since 2015. The average store recovers an additional 10% of gross revenue with Recapture with no additional traffic to your store.
With Recapture you get:
- Abandoned cart recovery. Automatically send personalized, responsive emails to customers who abandon their shopping cart. Every email includes links that regenerate the customers exact session on your store, regardless of the device they are on.
- SMS messages for abandoned carts and order notifications. Recapture now supports SMS messages to do cart recovery and order/shipping updates. Recapture lets you use the right channel to reach your customers.
- Segmented, targeted campaigns. Build segments for each campaign to send highly relevant and targeted emails to each customer. Sending relevant emails will result in higher open rates and more conversions. Segments are intuitive and quick to create!
- Email collectors, Add to Cart popup & exit intent popups. Deploy a fully responsive email collector popup to build your email list and help identify more carts. Choose from their customizable templates or provide your own, then decide exactly when and where to show a popup to each customer.
- Amazing analytics. Know exactly how your campaigns perform, down to the email. Stay in the loop with daily, weekly, or monthly email reports. All the numbers you care about, delivered right to your inbox.
- Watch your customers, LIVE. Recapture has a Live Cart Feed, letting you watch your customers in real time add and remove items from carts. No one else has this feature!
- Ease of use for everyone. Drag-and-drop email editor built with non-technical folks in mind. And they support custom HTML too, if you want to get fancy.
- All the heavy lifting with delivery. Fully responsive emails, pre-tested on all major email clients. Mail delivery issues are a thing of the past (Recapture handles DKIM, SPF, blacklists, reply-to, etc). And they support custom sender domains, too.
- Integrations you can use. Automatic sync to your Mailchimp lists. Connect to Zapier, too, which opens thousands of triggered actions all supported from Recapture.
- Reliable to the core. Built on Amazon Web Services for reliability and speed. No need to worry if they can handle your traffic!
- Painless setup and excellent support. 5-minute setup, no joke — that’s all it takes. And if you run into issues, they have responsive live chat and email support.
Here’s a screenshot from the Recapture demo store (a real, live store that’s been anonymized) to show you what’s possible:
Recapture is backed by a team with a long history of ecommerce success. Recapture for Easy Digital Downloads works on any store and scales automatically with an AWS load-balanced, multi-server infrastructure. They handle stores of all sizes from $2,000 to $20 million. No need to worry as you grow!