Easy Digital Downloads version 1.8.1 was released this morning in order to fix a few bugs that were either introduced in 1.8 or not fixed in 1.8, including a pretty significant tax calculation error. The complete changelog can be seen below.
One important note about 1.8.1: PayPal itemization for purchases has been disabled due to some price calculation bugs. Purchase summaries will still be shown on PayPal but the items being purchased will not each be listed as line items. This will be corrected in 1.9.
1.8.1: October 12, 2013
- Tweak: Itemization in PayPal disabled due to bugs with amount calculation. Will be fixed in 1.9
- Tweak: Added filters to admin script loaders so extensions can enable core EDD scripts on custom pages
- Fix: Download Limit field shown incorrectly to shop vendors
- Fix: Price option name not passed to PayPal
- Fix: Settings import doe not perform a filetype check
- Fix: Bug with Payment History pagination
- Fix: Escapaing issues with text and textarea fields in settings
- Fix: Previous purchase lookup on user registration not working
- Fix: Deleting payment note redirects to Payment History instead of Edit screen
- Fix: Incorrect username in Payment History for guest purchases
- Fix: Check for apache before showing .htaccess missing warning
- Fix: Add fallback cor cal_days_in_month()
- Fix: Tax calculation bug
- Fix: Checkboxes in Settings > Extensions cannot be turned off
- Fix: Extra <p> tag in the profile editor
hi there i av a problem hope you can help wen my customers purchase there download
there is no download link on the email they receive to download there products they paid for
wen i go in settings as seen in the demo video there is no check box to add download link to
email received as shown why is this is this a demo version or wat realy frustrated can u please help.
Could you please open a ticket in the support forums? We will be happy to help.