Version 2.4.2 — November 28, 2023
- Checkout: The shipping form now uses native form validation.
- Email: The email tags did not always work in a purchase receipt email.
- Compatibility: PHP 8 compatibility.
Version 2.4.1 — June 29, 2023
- Fix: FES vendors could have a fatal error when viewing a customer order with a shipped product.
Version 2.4.0 — May 30, 2023
- New: Email tags have been registered for the shipping address and shipping amount.
- New: Frontend Submissions vendors can now manage shipping and tracking for their orders.
- Improvement: The overall admin experience has been updated to make it easier to manage shipping for orders.
- Improvement: When possible, the shipping address has been moved closer to the personal information fields on checkout.
- Improvement: Simple Shipping is now compatible with the EDD Checkout block.
- Improvement: Performance has been improved for exporting unshipped orders.
- Fix: For stores with taxes enabled, Simple Shipping could sometimes remove taxes from the order.
- Fix: In certain situations, shipping fees could be incorrectly treated as duplicates.
- Fix: Frontend Submissions vendors could not always see the order shipping address.
- Fix: Email tags now work in the subject for tracking emails.
- Dev: As much as possible, functions have been updated to use the new EDD order objects and data to improve performance.
- Dev: Minimum requirements have been updated: PHP 7.1; WordPress 5.4, and Easy Digital Downloads 3.1.1.
- Dev: Packages and build scripts have been updated.
Version 2.3.12 — November 9, 2022
This is a minor release to fix compatibility with EDD 3.0/3.1, improve EDD core blocks support, FES, PHP 8.1 and improve shipping calculation rates.
- New: In EDD 3, the orders table can now be filtered based on orders with shipping and/or shipping status.
- New: Extension is now fully integrated and compatible with EDD core blocks.
- Improvement: Shipping tracking details have been added to the order receipt.
- Fix: When cart is recovered, shipping was not always correctly calculated.
- Fix: When placing an order and canceling the purchase flow, user was redirected back to the checkout page and shipping could be incorrectly calculated.
- Fix: The correct shipping rate was not always calculated for FES vendor products.
- Fix: When using FES 2.7, the Shipping field did not appear as an available field.
- Dev: PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Dev: The FES integration requires a minimum FES version of 2.3.
Version 2.3.11 — November 15, 2021
- Fix: Inconsistencies with shipping rate calculation.
- Dev: Fix shipping fields visibility in EDD 3.0.
- Dev: Update EDD_License instantiation.
- Dev: Refactor how plugin gets loaded and checks system requirements.
Version 2.3.10 — September 13, 2021
- New: Integration with the new PayPal Commerce gateway. The shipping address now gets sent to PayPal.
- Fix: A string with no translatable text was being run through
- Fix: Undefined variable
$user_infoon payment confirmation page.
- Fix: Unable to clear tracking information via the “x” button. (Doing so triggered an alert saying, “You must have at least one price”.)
Version 2.3.9 — June 23, 2021
- New: Added Spanish translation.
- Fix: Deprecation notices in PHP 8.
- Refactor: Update plugin author name to “Sandhills Development, LLC”.
- Dev: Compatibility with EDD 3.0.
Version 2.3.8 — October 16, 2019
- Fix: Compatibility with version 2.6.5 of Frontend Submissions extension
Version 2.3.7 — May 24, 2018
- GDPR: Add shipping addresses to Order data in Personal Data Exporter.
- GDPR: Add customer’s stored shipping addresses to Personal Data Exporter.
- GDPR: Integrates with Personal Data Eraser
- Note: Some GDPR features require Easy Digital Downloads 2.9.2 or later.
Version 2.3.6 — April 19, 2018
- Fix: Changing shipping country still allowed clicking complete purchase before shipping values were updated.
- New: Admin sale notifications now show full shipping country and state/province.
- New: Added the ability to disable taxes on shipping costs.
Version 2.3.5 — March 8, 2018
- Fix: Taxes not recalculated properly when changing billing country
Version 2.3.4 — August 4, 2017
- Fix: Use
EDD_Paymentdirectly to avoid nested calls to
Version 2.3.3 — August 4, 2017
- Fix: Prevent incorrect output from showing on purchase history page.
- Fix: Prevent PHP Notice upon checkout.
- Fix: Prevent PHP Notice upon activation.
Version 2.3.2 — April 17, 2017
- Fix: Prevent possible PHP notice when saving payment details in admin.
- Fix: Switch to using EDD_Payment during the 2.3 upgrade routine.
Version 2.3.1 — March 31, 2017
- Fix: Price ID not properly set on shipping fee, sometimes resulting in double fees getting applied
Version 2.3 — March 8, 2017
- New: Added support for storing tracking numbers
- New: Added support for sending shipment email notification with tracking numbers
- New: Shipped status now shown on customer’s purchase history
- New: Added support for saving shipping addresses to customer profiles
- New: Added support for selecting from saved addresses during checkout
Version 2.2.2 — November 1, 2016
- Tweak: move settings to Extensions tab subsection
- Tweak: update plugin header information
Version 2.2.1 — July 24, 2016
add_fee()if cart item has a price ID.
Version 2.2.0 — November 3, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented products from being submitted in Frontend Submissions when shipping is required.
Version 2.1.9 — October 26, 2015
- Fixed a small debug notice when the Frontend Submissions extension is not activated