All purchase options are billed yearly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Extensions subject to yearly license for support and updates. View terms.
Version 2.1.6, November 6, 2018
- Fix: Media library files inaccessible inside of some page builders when Checkout Fields Manager is activated
Version 2.1.5, May 24, 2018
- GDPR: Add checkout fields to the Personal Data Exporter.
- GDPR: Allow anonymization and deletion of checkout fields with the Personal Data Eraser.
- Note: All GDPR features require Easy Digital Downloads 2.9.2 or later.
Version 2.1.4, February 28, 2018
- Fix: Purchase confirmation not showing user-saved fields
- Fix: Checkbox and radio fields incorrectly validated when set as required
Version 2.1.3, January 18, 2018
- Fix: Added upgrade routine to fix old First and Last name fields
Version 2.1.2, January 12, 2018
- Fix: Field name for First and Last name is incorrect causing the field values to be stored improperly on checkout.
Version 2.1.1, September 21, 2017
- Fix: Only run reCAPTCHA JS if the checkout has a reCAPTCHA field
Version 2.1, September 5, 2017
- New: Added support for showing customer-submitted data on the purchase confirmation screen
- Fix: Custom fields stored in user meta do not pre-populate fields on checkout
Version 2.0.13, August 21, 2017
- Fix: Add New CFM form button was showing while editing the Checkout Form in admin.
- Fix: reCAPTCHA not always showing for users.
- Fix: Required fields were missing the HTML5 'required' attribute.
- Fix: Auto-generated meta keys could contain non-valid characters when based off the provided label.
Version 2.0.12, May 5, 2017
- Fix: Repeatable field doesn't display info on payment history.
- Fix: Repeat fields can throw PHP errors upon checkout submission.
- Fix: Repeatable field help text doesn't show to users.
- Fix: Last name shown in first name field on checkout.
Version 2.0.11, March 10, 2017
- Fix: Checkbox and Radio fields unable to be set as selected by default
- Fix: Incorrect field ID used for Email field
Version 2.0.10, September 21, 2016
- Fix: Incorrect text domain in personal info string
- New: Add support for using custom checkout field meta inside of EDD PDF Stamper
- New: Allow checkout field file uploader to work with EDD Amazon S3
Version 2.0.9, July 28, 2016
- Fix: Quantity fields do not work properly when CFM is activated
Version 2.0.8, June 1, 2016
- Fix: Help text not shown on Checkbox fields
- Fix: Help text not shown on File Upload fields
Version 2.0.7, May 9, 2016
- Fix: Fields saved to user meta failed to save when registering new accounts during checkout.
- Fix: reCaptcha field does not load
Version 2.0.6, April 26, 2016
- Fix: Allow last name field to be removed from the checkout form
Version 2.0.5, April 22, 2016
- Fix: Allow translation files to load correctly based on locale
Version 2.0.4, April 21, 2016
- Fix: Some text strings used the wrong text domain
Version 2.0.3, March 23, 2016
- Fixed: The grabbing of meta (errors were showing upon "Checkout Fields Manager datepicker field schema" update).
Version 2.0.2, March 15, 2016
- Fixed: upgrade issue from 1.x to 2.0 branch
- Fixes: PHP7 compatibility
Version 2.0.1, March 3, 2016
- Fix: Admin sale notification emails missing content
Version 2.0.0, March 2, 2016
- New: Introduced CFM Field API that all CFM fields now run on
- New: Introduced CFM Form API that all CFM forms now run on
- New: Introduced _cfm_deprecated_function()
- New: Introduced Honeypot field
- New: Introduced ReCAPTCHA 2.0 field
- New: Introduced Terms and Conditions field
- New: Introduced Country dropdown field
- New: Introduced Email field
- New: Introduced Hidden field
- New: Introduced Select field
- New: Massive overhaul of the date field
- New: Massive overhaul of the file upload field
- New: The ability to save date to either the payment (for use on single order) or the customer (for use on many orders)
- New: Ability for customer to edit customer meta saved data from the EDD profile shortcode
- New: Ability for admin to edit customer meta saved data from the EDD Customers view
- New: The ability to import, export and reset the checkout form
- New: The ability to make admin-side only fields (for things like storing extra information about orders)
- New: Introduce cfm_is_key() and many more array helper functions
- New: Formbuilder now divides fields into custom and extension field metaboxes
- New: Raised minimum EDD requirement to 2.4
- New: Raised minimum WP requirement to 4.3
- New: CSS class can now be added to all fields in CFM
- New: You can now toggle which fields are added by default to the CSV exports
- New: You can now use any CFM field in the EDD emails.
- New: Completely new upgrade and install routine with a new schema class
- New: Intelligent schema corrector that finds issues with stored fields and automatically fixes them
- New: Introduced a multitude of EDD session variables for detecting a CFM form being submitted, validated and more.
- New: CFM now adds an EDD settings tab in the extension settings (only used for storing reCAPTCHA keys for now)
- New: Introduced get_form_id_by_name function
- New: Introduced get_form_class_by_name function
- New: Introduced get_form_by_name function
- New: Introduced get_form_by_id function
- New: Introduced get_form_name_by_class function
- New: Added error if the checkout form isn't set
- New: Added index.php in the language folder
- New: Introduced a highly robust and filterable field sanitization and validation system
- New: Introduced cfm_dash_to_lower function
- New: Introduced cfm_is_frontend() function
- New: Introduced cfm_is_admin function
- New: Introduced cfm_is_api_request function
- New: Better file upload validation routines
- New: Scripts and Styles are now minified triggered using an new, better system
- New: Hundreds of PHPdocblocs added
- New: All fields have brand new sanitization and validation routines designed from scratch
- New: Massive improvements to the display of the formbuilder styling wise
- New: Removed hundreds of lines of reduced JS and CSS previously loaded on the checkout page
- New: All fields now follow EDD core's method of html structure
- Fixed: Checkout formbuilder now does not show in the network panel of an MS site
- Fixed: All text fields now use the edd-input class for consistent styling
- Fixed: Undefined index errors with some of the fields
- Fixed: There is now no way to bypass a required checkbox field
- Fixed: A console.log which was accidentally left in a JS file has been removed
- Tweak: The "Do Action" field is now called "Action Hook"
Version 1.2.1, December 16, 2015
- Fixed a conflict with WordPress 4.4
Version 1.2, September 30, 2015
- Added an option to make first name optional
- Fixed an issue with required fields not being passed to EDD checkout properly
Version 1.1.6, August 21, 2015
- Fixed a bug with checkbox fields not being included in payment export or email tags
Version 1.1.5, August 4, 2015
- Fixed a problem that prevented other extensions from customizing the checkout screen
Version 1.1.4, May 13, 2015
- Checkout fields manager now supports file uploads attachments on EDD core emails
- Checkout fields manager now supports commissions emails
- All field types can now be used in emails
Version 1.1.1, September 25, 2014
- Fixed a bug with upload fields not working on the View Order Details screen
Version 1.1, August 1, 2014
- Added ability to send custom field values in emails
- Added ability to export fields in CSV
Version 1.0.5, May 16, 2014
Fixed a bug with load_textdomain().
Version 1.0.4, March 28, 2014
Fixed a bug with not being able to properly save payment details with CFM active.
Version 1.0.3, March 12, 2014
Fixed a bug with required checkboxes not being required.
Version 1.0.2: February 10, 2014
Fixed a bug with not being able to submit the checkout form
Version 1.0.1, February 3, 2014
Fixed a conflict with Stripe and Paymill payment gateways.
With Checkout Fields Manager, you can easily add new, custom fields to the Easy Digital Downloads checkout screen. Using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface, you can add new text fields, drop downs, file uploads, checkboxes, and just about any other kind of field you might need. With 22 field types, the possibilities are nearly endless.
The following field types are supported:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Multi Select
- File Upload
- Repeat Field (multi column supported)
- reCaptcha 2.0
- Terms and Conditions
- Dev Hook for additional types
All information submitted through the custom checkout fields is available on the View Order Details screen for purchases or on individual customer records, depending on how you choose to save the checkout fields. Information is also appended to the payment history CSV export, as well as the purchase receipt and admin notice emails via template tags.