Checkout Fields Manager
With Checkout Fields Manager, you can easily add new, custom fields to the Easy Digital Downloads checkout screen. Using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface, you can add new text fields, drop downs, file uploads, checkboxes, and just about any other kind of field you might need. With 15 field types, the possibilities are nearly endless.
The following field types are supported:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Multi Select
- File Upload
- Repeat Field (multi column supported)
- Dev Hook for additional types
All information submitted through the custom checkout fields is available on the View Order Details screen for purchases. Information is also appended to the payment history CSV export, as well as the purchase receipt and admin notice emails via template tags.
Version 1.2.1, December 16, 2015
- Fixed a conflict with WordPress 4.4
Version 1.2, September 30, 2015
- Added an option to make first name optional
- Fixed an issue with required fields not being passed to EDD checkout properly
Version 1.1.6, August 21, 2015
- Fixed a bug with checkbox fields not being included in payment export or email tags
Version 1.1.5, August 4, 2015
- Fixed a problem that prevented other extensions from customizing the checkout screen
Version 1.1.4, May 13, 2015
- Checkout fields manager now supports file uploads attachments on EDD core emails
- Checkout fields manager now supports commissions emails
- All field types can now be used in emails
Version 1.1.1, September 25, 2014
- Fixed a bug with upload fields not working on the View Order Details screen
Version 1.1, August 1, 2014
- Added ability to send custom field values in emails
- Added ability to export fields in CSV
Version 1.0.5, May 16, 2014
Fixed a bug with load_textdomain().
Version 1.0.4, March 28, 2014
Fixed a bug with not being able to properly save payment details with CFM active.
Version 1.0.3, March 12, 2014
Fixed a bug with required checkboxes not being required.
1.0.2: February 10, 2014
Fixed a bug with not being able to submit the checkout form
Version 1.0.1, February 3, 2014
Fixed a conflict with Stripe and Paymill payment gateways.