EDD Purchase Rewards allows a site owner to reward customers who purchase with a discount code. This will not only lead to repeat sales by the customer, but build customer loyalty.
The discount code can either be a preselected discount code that you create, or you can choose to automatically generate a unique, one-time use discount code (percentage or flat rate).
A minimum purchase amount can be set, and you can also force the customer to share to at least 1 social network before the discount is given to them. The discount code is shown on the purchase confirmation page but can be optionally emailed to the customer.
- Offer a discount code to your customer for purchasing
- Force the customer to share to at least 1 social network before receiving their reward
- Set a minimum purchase amount before the customer receives the discount
- Select between an existing discount code, or auto generate one, flat or percentage
- Choose to send the discount to the customer via email
- Customize the reward email
- Customize the twitter message
- Customize the default sharing title
- Customize the default sharing message
- Customize the reward title
- Customize the reward message
- Customize the reward sharing title
- Customize the reward sharing message
- Customize the reward sharing thanks title
- Customize the reward sharing thanks message