This add-on allows you to easily record user commissions when a sale is made. Want to split revenue between multiple users and have all of the math and complicated aspects handled for you? This is exactly what this extension will provide for you.
Commissions is the perfect extension for sites that wish to create a marketplace system that allows users to receive earnings on a commission basis.
When commissions are recorded, they will be listed on the new Commissions page added under the main Downloads menu.
This extension includes the ability to generate a CSV file of all unpaid commissions, or unpaid commissions over a specific date range, that you can then upload to PayPal’s mass payment system, or use to process the commission payouts however you wish. If you use PayPal Adaptive Payments, you will also have the option of paying out commissions instantly.
Also including in the Commissions extension, is a new commissions-paid-per-month graph on the Reports page that allows you to see exactly how much you are paying out in commissions over time.
There is also a shortcode, [edd_commissions], that you can add to a page to show the currently logged-in user their paid and unpaid commission statistics, as well as a short code, [edd_commissioned_products] you can use to display a vendor a list of their products and the number of sales for each product.
Version 3.1.3, April 20, 2015
- XSS security flaw fix
Version 3.1.2, March 17, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused commissions to be generated twice if a payment is changed from Complete to non-complete and then back to Complete.
Version 3.1.1, January 19, 2015
- Fixed a bug with the pagination on the Earnings tab of the Vendor Dashboard when using Frontend Submissions.
Version 3.1, January 8, 2015
- Added an option to include or exclude taxes from commission calculations
- Fixed an undefined variable bug on the Reports graph
Version 3.0, December 29, 2014
- Added support for custom vendor sale notification emails (Downloads > Settings > Emails)
- Fixed a bug with Custom Date ranges on the Reports view
- Fixed a bug in the REST API endpoint that caused it to show the same commission amounts for Revoked and Paid
Version 2.9.1, November 18, 2014
- Allow user_id to be passed to eddc_user_commissions()
Version 2.9, October 1, 2014
- Added support for manually creating new commission records
- Reorganized some of the plugin files
- Updated the translation files
Version 2.8.2, September 23, 2014
- Updated translation files.
Version 2.8.1, September 12, 2014
- Added the Commission ID to the eddc_sale_alert filter.
- Added a new "store-commissions" endpoint to the REST API to allow store owners to view a list of commissions via the API
Version 2.8, September 8, 2014
- This update will ask you to run an upgrade routine.
- Improved commission status tracking that is far more performant
- Added new helper functions for eddc_set_commission_status() and eddc_get_commission_status()
- Added an option to revoke commissions
- Added support for the new email templates in EDD v2.1+
- Updated the REST API integration to include revoked commissions
- Updated the commissions short code to display revoked commissions
- Added support for item-specific fees being introduced in EDD v2.2
Version 2.7.7, September 3, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused some amounts to be shown with too many decimal places.
Version 2.7.6, August 4, 2014
- Fixed a serious bug with how the commission amounts were recorded for Downloads that included a quantity greater than one.
Version 2.7.5, June 25, 2014
- Fixed a minor bug related to the Manual Purchases extension.
Version 2.7.4, June 20, 2014
- Fixed a minor bug with an admin view in Frontend Submissions.
Version 2.7.3, May 15, 2014
Fixed a bug with generating payout files that cross month boundaries.
Version 2.7.2, April 10, 2014
Fixed a bug with the PayPal Adaptive Payments integration and purchasing items from multiple vendors at once.
Version 2.7.1, March 16, 2014
Fixed a bug with the EDD_License check that could cause a fatal error if EDD wasn't activated.
Version 2.7, March 10, 2014
Added support for paying out commission recipients instantly with PayPal Adaptive Payments.
Version 2.6, February 4, 2014
Added support for setting whether commissions are calculated off of the purchase total or the subtotal.
Version 2.5.1, February 1, 2014
Fixed a conflict with Frontend Submissions that caused commission settings to be lost when approving a product.
Version 2.5, January 28, 2014
Added support for generating a mass payment file of commissions between specific dates.
Version 2.4.4, January 24, 2014
Fixed a bug that allowed users to edit their own global commission rate.
Version 2.4.3, January 19, 2014
Fixed an undefined constant usage.
Version 2.4.2, December 31, 2013
Fixed a bug with the mass payment file generation.
Version 2.4.1, December 20, 2013
Fixed an incorrect variable name that prevented license keys from activating.
Version 2.4, December 17, 2013
Added support for displaying the price option purchased with each Commission record.
Version 2.3, December 5, 2013
Added the ability for users to export their paid commissions to a CSV.
Version 2.2, December 3, 2013
Fixed a critical bug with calculating commission amounts when discount codes are used.
Added support for editing the user and download IDs on stored commissions.
Added new short code.
Added a new option to set a global, default commission rate.
Fixed a bug with bulk edit.
Added a new Payment column to the Commissions column.
Payment notes are now recorded for payments that generate commissions.
Added a new filter to eddc_user_has_commissions()
Fixed a permissions bug with non-shop managers.
Improved some number formatting in the mass payment file.
Added support for flat rate commissions.
Fixed a bug with commission amounts over 1,000.
Fixed an undefined index error.
Improved some data validation on multiple recipient commissions.
Added improved support for the Manual Purchases extension.
Added pagination to the commissions short code and dashboard widgets.
Fixed a compatibility bug with EDD v1.5.
Added support for multiple recipients, including different rates per recipient.
Added the ability to filter commissions by user and/or product.
Fixed an issue with the licensing / updater.
Added a new Dashboard widget to show user\\\'s their commissions from the dashboard.
Added complete support for all graph date ranges.
Fixed a bug with recording commissions when purchases were set to \\\"failed\\\".
Fixed a conflict with the Manual Purchases extension.
Fixed some number formatting issues.
Added unpaid commissions to the report graph.
Added a date column to the commissions page.
Fixed a problem with recording commissions when multiple products that each receive commissions are purchased at the same time.
Added support for new reporting graphs in EDD 1.3.
Fixed a bug with custom PayPal emails and calculating commission totals.
Added total unpaid amounts to the Commissions admin page.
Added a new short code that will display the paid/unpaid commissions for the currently logged-in user.
Added automatic upgrader for license key holders.
Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
Fixed a few minor bugs.
Added the ability to edit a commission.
Added a sale alert notification to the user receiving the commission.
Fixed a minor bug with the plugin textdomain.
Updated to include the download/product ID and name in each commission recorded.