The latest version, 184.108.40.206, was released today, and with it were brought a lot of minor enhancements. Some of the changes will be noticeable while you use the plugin, but many of them will go unseen, as they were primarily enhancements made to the plugin’s code base and interior functions.
All changes made in this version are listed below:
- Updated es_ES translation files
- A lots of code documentation improvements
- Completely rewrote the purchase processing functions to fix a couple of bugs and make the entire thing easier to debug and improve
- Fixed a problem with user emails not being recorded for guest purchases
- Improved the performance of the add-ons page with transients
- Reorganized some functions into more appropriate files
- Fixed translation domains on the login forms
- Added a new option for marking a payment as “refunded”. The refund process must be done through the payment gateway still. When payments are marked as “refunded”, the sales and earnings stats will be adjusted accordingly.
- Added an alert message to the “Delete Payment” link
- Updated French language files
- Added get_post_class() to the payments history page so that payment rows can be styled based on their status, post type, etc.
- Updated admin CSS to add custom background color to refunded payments
- Added new filter called “edd_payment_statuses”, which can be used to register custom statuses