This extension integrates your Easy Digital Downloads store with MailChimp by letting you automatically subscribe customers to specific lists based on what they purchased, and allowing customers to opt themselves into a list during checkout. You can also subscribe customers to specific groups within a MailChimp list.
You can enable a “global” newsletter list, which all customers can have the option of signing up for during checkout. You can also select one or more lists that customers will be automatically subscribed to when purchasing specific products.
Complete Ecommerce360 tracking is included so you can easily track the revenue your newsletters generate from within MailChimp.
Users who purchased Mail Chimp, also purchased:
Purchase 3 or more extensions at once for an instant 10% discount.
Version 2.5.2, May 19, 2015
- Minor code improvements
Version 2.5.1, March 23, 2015
- Fixed a strict PHP notice
Version 2.5, March 10, 2015
- Added support for subscribing customers to specific groups within lists, thanks to Sudar Muthu
Version 2.4.6, February 17, 2015
- Updated language files
Version 2.4.5, November 18, 2014
- Fixed an incorrect transient name that caused the lists menu to not re-populate when changing the API key
Version 2.4.4, September 19, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused ecommerce orders to not be tracked if a campaign ID wasn't present.
Version 2.4.3, September 9, 2014
- Fixed a bug with ecommerce360 tracking when payments are completed remotely, such as with the PayPal IPN
Version 2.4.2, August 20, 2014
- Disabled the MailChimp Autoloader since it failed on some hosts.
Version 2.4.1, August 20, 2014
- Fixed a fatal error
Version 2.4, August 20, 2014
- Added Ecommerce360 integration for ecommerce tracking of orders in MailChimp
Version 2.2.1, February 18, 2014
- Added an is_array() check to prevent possible notices when purchasing bundled products, props Andrew Norcross.
Version 2.2, December 3, 2013
- Updated MailChimp API to v2.0.
Version 2.1, October 14, 2013
- Added support for bundled products.
- Added support for subscribing "Buy Now" buyers to product-specific lists.
Fixed a bug with caching the lists after changing the API key.
Added the option to subscribe customers to lists based on the product(s) they purchase.
Added an option to disable the signup checkbox on the checkout screen.
Rewrote the entire code base to be more flexible and better all the way around.
Fixed an issue with MC lists not being retrieved correctly.
Added caching to the API list retrieval.
Added the new EDD v1.7 licensing system.
Improved the HTML markup.
Send first and last name to Mail Chimp.
Minor code improvements.
Fixed a performance problem due to the Mail Chimp API being called on each page load.
Made a minor improvement to the auto updater.
Fixed an undefined index error.
Fixed a conflict with other Mail Chimp plugins.
Added complete internationalization support.
Added an automatic upgrade system.
Fixed a small bug that showed an undefined index error before settings were saved.