Purchase link shortcode
The [purchase_link] shortcode is used to display a purchase button for any download anywhere on your site. The button/link that is outputted will add the specified digital product to the shopping cart.
A default [purchase_link] is available for every Download in the Download’s settings, under Purchase Shortcode. You can copy/paste this link as is or update it with the optional parameters below.
The shortcode accepts a few optional parameters:
- id – the ID number of the download for the button
- sku – the assigned SKU value for the download (if enabled)
- price – whether to show the product price or not. 1 to show it, 0 to hide it.
- text – the text displayed on the button
- style – the style of the purchase link, either “button” or “text”
- color– the color of the button (when using the “button” style”:
- dark gray
- class – one or more custom CSS classes you want to be applied to the button
- price_id – the variable price ID to create a purchase button for
- direct – If set to “true”, it will use “Buy Now” mode, which bypasses the cart/checkout screen altogether. If set to “false”, it will add the product to the cart.
[purchase_link id="94" text="Add to Cart" style="button"]
A purchase button for a specific price option:
[purchase_link id="94" text="Add to Cart" style="button" price_id="2"]
Direct Purchase Example:
[purchase_link id="94" text="Buy Now" style="button" direct="true"]