Under Downloads > Reports, you can find various reports and graphs to monitor your store’s sales and income.
The Payment Gateways report provides you with order data for each payment gateway. This can be used to understand the most popular gateway or help with troubleshooting issues around unexpected pending or failed payments.
Gross Sales is the total quantity of downloads sold.
Net Sales is the total quantity of downloads sold minus any items that have been fully refunded (items with a partial refund are still included).
Gross Earnings is the sum total of the earnings, before discounts, fees, and taxes.
Net Earnings is the sum total of the earnings after discounts, including fees, less taxes. When reported for specific downloads, fees applied to the entire order are not included.
The Export tab allows you to export various store data and logs to CSV. Available exports:
- Earnings Report: Download a CSV giving a detailed look into earnings over time.
- Sales and Earnings: Download a CSV of all sales or earnings on a day-by-day basis.
- Product Sales: Download a CSV file containing a record of each sale of a product along with the customer information.
- Orders: Download a CSV of all orders.
- Taxed Orders: Download a CSV of all orders, taxed by Country and/or Region.
- Export Customers: Download a CSV of customers. Select a taxonomy to see all the customers who purchased downloads in that taxonomy.
- Taxed Customers: Download a CSV of all customers that were taxed.
- Download Products: Download a CSV of product downloads.
- API Request Logs: Download a CSV of API request logs.
- File Download Logs: A log for every time any file is downloaded, no matter how many times. CSV includes Date, Downloaded by, IP Address and Product File