This add-on gives you the ability to manually create purchases and attribute them to any registered user or guest. You simply select the Downloads you wish to assign to the buyer, enter a user ID or email address, and click “Create Payment”.
When manual payments are created, all earnings and sales stats are updated to reflect the manual purchase, just as they are when real purchases are made.
Full support for variables prices is included.
An amount override option is included, letting you manually specify the amount of the purchase. If you leave the amount override blank, the purchase price will be automatically calculated.
Note: the purchase receipt will be emailed to the buyer when the payment is created.
Requires Easy Digital Downloads v1.7 or later.
Users who purchased Manual Purchases, also purchased:
Purchase 3 or more extensions at once for an instant 10% discount.
Version 1.9.3, October 1, 2015
- New: Improved EDD Wallet support
Version 1.9.2, September 22, 2015
- New: Added support for EDD Wallet Extension
Version 1.9.1, April 20, 2015
- FIX: XSS vulnerability in query args
Version 1.9, February 19, 2015
- Added support for entering sales tax
- Updated French translation
Version 1.8.8, January 2, 2015
- Improved internationalization
- French translation
Version 1.8.7, November 21, 2014
- Fixed an additional bug that could cause future timestamps on purchase records
Version 1.8.6, October 30, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused some payments to be created with future timestamps
Version 1.8.5, August 14, 2014
- Added an integration with the Simple Shipping extension that lets you mark an order as shipped when first creating it.
Version 1.8.4, July 2nd, 2014
- Fixed a bug with the purchase date getting set to 1970 when manually specifying the date
- Fixed a bug with the purchase amount not being auto calculated when the amount is left blank
Version 1.8.3, June 25, 2014
- Fixed a bug with Commissions that prevented commissions from getting recorded
- Fixed a bug with improper prices being set for individual items
- Fixed a missing "subtotal" key
Version 1.8.2, March 17, 2014
Fixed a bug with payment dates not getting set properly.
Version 1.8.1, February 20, 2014
Added better data validation to prevent payments being creating with incomplete data.
Version 1.8, February 6, 2014
Fixed a bug with itemized item amounts.
Added support for setting the payment status to statuses other than Complete.
Version 1.7.1, December 13, 2013
Fixed an issue with price amounts over 1000.
Version 1.7, December 8, 2013
Added support for setting buyer\'s first and last name.
Version 1.6.2, November 22, 2013
Fixed a bug with amounts when using commas in the entered amount.
Version 1.6.1, October 23, 2013
Allow shop workers to create manual purchases.
Added support for specifying a custom purchase date.
Fixed a bug with recording earnings for Downloads when manually creating payments.
Added support for the Recurring Payments extension so that you can set a customer\'s status and expiration via a manual payment.
Added an option to send or not send the purchase receipt.
Updated language files.
Fixed a bug with adding multiple items with variable prices.
Added new EDD 1.7+ licensing / updater.
Fixed an issue with variable prices.
Updated product drop down to be alphabetical.
Added an option to record (or not) commissions if the Commissions extension is active.
Added new user capability check for new EDD 1.4.4 user roles.
Fixed a bug with improperly recording earnings stats when the price is set to 0.00.
Fixed a bug that caused a fatal error if EDD wasn\'t present.
Improved the license activation system.
Fixed a bug with setting manual purchases to 0.00.
Added internationalization support.
Fixed a couple of small bugs.
Added an automatic upgrade notification system.