Installing Themedd from your WordPress admin
We strongly recommend using a child theme with Themedd. Read our
Themedd – Using a child theme article to find out how.
The below will show you how to install Themedd, without using a child theme:
- Download Themedd to your computer. Click the download link after purchase (it’s free!) from the purchase confirmation page or from your purchase receipt email. You can also download Themedd from your account page after purchase.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Appearance → Themes and click Add New from the top of the screen.
- Click Upload Theme from the top of the screen.
- Click Browse, select the zip file you downloaded in step 1 and click open. Lastly, click Install Now.
- Click Activate to active Themedd.
Tip: Installing Themedd on a Multisite installation of WordPress? For step 2 above, go to My Sites → Network Admin → Themes.