Are you selling music, either single songs or complete albums? If so, then this add-on is for you. The Audio Player add-on is designed to provide a great way to give your customers a preview of the music they are buying.
The audio player uses the very popular jPlayer HTML5 audio library for playing music files.
When enabled, this extension will add a very attractive audio player, with complete playlist support, to your downloadable product detail pages.
- Supports .mp3 and .mp4 audio files
- Flash fall back for older browsers
- 5 included skins and API for using your own custom skins
- A short code for showing audio players anywhere on your site
- Unlimited songs per download
- Drag-and-drop track-order interface
- Very light weight
- Ready for translation
Note: the UI shown in the video has been updated to conform to the new UI released in EDD v1.2.2.
Version 1.3.4, November 23, 2014
- Fixed an issue with the Monday Blue CSS not working properly.
Version 1.3.3, November 19,2014
- Fixed an issue with audio files not saving properly when a Download had more than 2 audio files
- Fixed an issue with the drag-and-drop ordering not working
Version 1.3.2, September 29, 2014
- Fixed a bug with not being able to upload files
- Fixed some HTML markup errors that caused the meta box to not display properly
Version 1.3.1, August 14, 2014
Fixed some minor CSS bugs.
Version 1.3, January 20, 2014
Fixed some compatibility issues with EDD 1.9+.
EDD 1.9 or later is now required.
Updated to the latest version of Jplayer to fix a problem with audio playing in FireFox 21.
Fixed an issue with Firefox v21 not playing files.
Fixed an issue with CSS conflicts and some themes (such as Twenty Twelve).
Fixed an issue with playing mp3 files in FireFox.
Fixed an issue with the short code not displaying the player if the auto display was disabled.
Fixed an issue with the updater.
Fixed an issue with the Upload File buttons.
Fixed a problem with jplayer.swf fallback.
Updated UI to match new UI released with EDD v1.2.2.
Added automatic updater for license holders.
Fixed a minor error in the HTML markup.
Added new "Premium Pixels" skin, designed by Orman Clark and built by Luke McDonald.